Specialist, EH&S Generalist
Description du poste
Area of Expertise:
Liaison between all EH&S functions and line managers.
Management of all EH&S programs and issues to ensure the protection of employees from industrial accidents, occupational and environmental health hazards, and fire.
Level of Responsibility:
· Responsible for entire projects with significant scope and complexity
· Contributes to the department or business unit by applying their advanced knowledge of one or more functional areas
· May develop and coach others
· Has expert knowledge that extends across multiple disciplines
Partners with product development teams to promote safety as an attribute of design.
Performs a variety of technical and analytical tasks to support system safety engineering for aircraft programs and projects.
Applies scientific and engineering principles, criteria, and techniques to identify and track hazards.
Performs system safety coordination with contractors to achieve and maintain compliance to safety standards.
· Bachelor degree with 6 to 10 years experience
· Master degree with 4 to 7 years experience
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?