Description du poste
The software engineer will develop and support software systems for engine assembly and testing. He/she will work in close collaboration with the PWC Engine Center to develop innovative software solutions for the engine assembly and testing processes.
· Bachelor degree with 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in software programming;
· Master degree in aerospace is a strong asset;
· Knowledge of Engine Electronic Controls (EEC) and associated communication protocols (ARINC429, CANBUS, AFDX.) are strong assets;
· Excellent command of C/C++ programming.
· Good command of Linux Red Hat operating system is an asset;
· Solid understanding of multi-process and multi-threading programming methodologies is an asset;
· Familiarity with TCPIP socket programming methodologies is an asset;
· Eligible or member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) or other Professional Engineer association (asset);
· Excellent command of English language (written and spoken) and good command of French language (strong asset);
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?