Software Developer, manufacturing solutions
Description du poste
Pratt & Whitney Canada is one of the world’s leaders in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines powering commercial and regional airplanes, as well as general aviation aircraft and helicopters. Our strong reputation for highly skilled personnel (10,000 employees across the globe), our reliable engines and our exceptional aftermarket support service network attract customers from all over the world (over 190 countries).
General responsibilities of the position :
In support to manufacturing operations, the Software Developer will contribute in P&WC’s smart factory 4.0 implementation roadmap. The Software Developer will be responsible of development, deploy, support and maintain software solutions for P&WC’s IT manufacturing applications.
Specific responsibilities of position :
• Collaborate with business experts to define requirements and design solutions;
• Work with enterprise architects to implement solutions that will help P&WC to achieve its operational objectives;
• Convey the client’s requirements for the design of solutions and new systems;
• Provide architecture solution advice in accordance with the enterprise architects’ instructions;
• Support the planning and identify the resources necessary for the execution of projects;
• Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of business systems and processes;
• Supervise the technical implementation using on-site and off-site resources.
Qualifications required :
• A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of experience within a manufacturing context;
• Solution architecture experience in complex multidisciplinary projects, such as documentation for requirements and specifications, and the analysis and design of systems;
• Experience in using manufacturing execution systems (MOM/MES) such as IBaseT Solumina, Dassault Apriso and Schneider Electric Wonderware;
• Excellent skills in programming applications, database administration, Web applications and security;
• Proficiency in using computer-aided design and manufacturing systems (CATIA V5 and preferably Delmia V6);
• Knowledge of manufacturing engineering, process planning, maintenance, quality and scheduling;
• Excellent knowledge of product lifecycle management (PLM) systems, preferably using the Dassault/3Dexperience platform (an asset);
• Good knowledge of SAP Production Planning and Material Management (an asset);
• Excellent communication and leadership skills, good initiative and a team player with a sense of team spirit;
• Bilingual (French and English).
Field of studies : Software Engineering, Computer science, Automated Manufacturing engineering
Additional Information :
• Be available for occasional national and international trips.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
P&WC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any legally-protected factors.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?