Service Engineer/Representant, Technical Consulting and Service Engineering
Description du poste
Area of Expertise:
Installation, operation, maintenance, repair and modification of equipment, controls or ancillary products. Guidance and training provided to customer personnel in establishing operation, maintenance, and inspection procedures and techniques. Analysis of equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective action.
Level of Responsibility:
· Responsible for small projects or multiple tasks within functional discipline
· Makes significant contribution to their team by applying their knowledge of the discipline
· Works with moderate guidance on projects with short-term focus
· Has a solid understanding of the fundamentals of the discipline and role—continuing to develop specialized knowledge
· College degree with 5 to 10 years experience
· Bachelor degree with 2 to 5 years experience
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?