Senior Manager, Engine Centre Quality, Longueuil
Description du poste
Areas of expertise:
- Performance of skilled manufacturing operations such as assembly, test & inspection.
- Planning & allocation of resources to ensure maximum utilization of facilities & personnel.
- Establishing the most efficient sequence of operations/work-flow.
- Understanding of P&WC Quality Management System.
Level of responsibility:
- Is responsible for the management of the EC network’s QMS system at a local level.
- Is responsible for projects/programs & operational units within functional area.
- Focuses on tactical & operational plans with short to medium term impact potential (i.e. 1 to 3 years).
- Is accountable for budget, staffing & business operational results (KPI).
- Manages a team of primarily experienced professionals including supervisory level staff and individual contributors.
- Supervises the execution of plans, guidelines, policies & processes to ensure achievement of quality targets.
Drives elements of organization’s projects & processes to ensure that o/all quality is continuously improving.
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Master’s degree with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?