Senior Financial Analyst , Capital and Projects
Description du poste
The C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (CSALP) was created in July 2016 by Bombardier and Investissement Québec (IQ). In October 2017, Airbus announced its intention to join the CSALP joint venture as majority owner (closing of the investment is expected mid-year 2018). The CSALP program office will remain located in Mirabel (Québec, Canada) where the CS100 and CS300 aircraft are manufactured by a team of some 1,800 employees. In 2019, a second assembly line is expected to begin operations in Mobile (Alabama, USA).
About the C Series Aircraft
The C Series single-aisle aircraft is uniquely designed to serve the 100- to 150-seat market. The aircraft’s phenomenal economic proposition and performance support the opening of new opportunities for single-aisle operations.
Comprised of the CS100 and the larger CS300 aircraft, the C Series family represents the fusion of performance and technology. The resulting aircraft deliver unmatched performance and economics in the 100- to 150-seat market segment and an 18 per cent lower cost per passenger, making them the ideal candidates to complement larger single-aisle aircraft.
The cabin design and flexibility ensure an unrivalled passenger experience. The aircraft’s larger seats, overhead bins and windows deliver a wide body feel that offers passengers unparalleled comfort in a single-aisle cabin. The CS100 and the CS300 aircraft have over 99 per cent parts commonality as well as Same Type Rating. The groundbreaking Pratt & Whitney PurePower® PW1500G engine, combined with the aircraft’s advanced aerodynamics, delivers reduced fuel burn, noise, and emissions – making the C Series the most community-friendly aircraft.
In your role, you will:
- Support capital acquisition process (documentation, planning, approval)
- Play a central role in the FAL US Project
- Support any business case modeling requirement
- Ensure all US FAL related activity is properly planned for and the alignment exist within all functions
- Ensure actuals are properly monitored
- Support integration with current process handled by the finance organization
- Act as a point of contact between finance and other groups from all organization in regards with issues related to processes or system improvement
- Support internal and external auditor’s requests
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- You hold a professional accounting designation or in the process of obtaining one
- You have from 5 to 7 years of experience
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel, SAP and HFM would be an asset
- You have a good ability for teamwork
- You have the capacity to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- You have good communication skills in French and English, both spoken and written
CSALP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com or Careers.CSeries.com
Job: Contract Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.06.2018, 6:05:07 PM
Job Segment: Financial, ERP, Financial Analyst, SAP, Contract Manager, Finance, Technology, Legal
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?