Senior Analyst, Product and Process Quality
Ville Longueuil (Quebec)
Description du poste
The person will be responsible for controlling the metallurgical and chemical integrity of products from the supply chain, including the quality of raw materials.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years’ hands-on experience with special processes in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the aerospace industry;
- Experience in special processes and their associated controls;
- Targeted special processes are: brazing, welding, heat treatment, painting, anodizing and all types of plating, composite, forging and the conversion of materials, casting, Nonconventional Machining, coatings (plasma, diffusion), peening, etc;
- Experience, aptitude and interest in working with external suppliers;
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Independent and results-oriented;
- Bilingual (spoken and written);
- Mastering Microsoft Office suite;
- Knowledge of SAP, SharePoint and PLM Enovia (an asset).
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?