Senior Advisor, Talent Management
Description du poste
If you know how to move the world forward, we are on board.
At Bombardier, 66,000 employees on five continents work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide you with an environment where it can grow into a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
A member of the Corporate Talent Management team, you will be based in downtown Montreal, and will report to the head of Talent and Organizational Effectiveness.
An experienced professional, you will support the team’s objective to develop and support the deployment of a global talent management strategy and to help the organization become a world-class employer.
In your role, you will have the following responsibilities:
· Provide talent management expertise for a number of strategic mandates supporting the business transformation plan;
· Contribute to the development of a global people strategy, understanding its talent strategies and requirements, in addition to identifying trends and/or risks;
· Lead the development and implementation of talent related programmes of work in collaboration with business stakeholders (i.e. leadership competency framework, performance and succession management, leadership talent review, inclusion and diversity, etc.);
· Work closely with HR business partners, COE partners and the business to develop integrated and business-focused talent solutions;
· Develop change management plans to support the business in transitioning to new standardized processes;
· Develop and champion a shared view of Leadership Development for the purposes of creating a pipeline of future leaders;
· Actively oversee and manage the completion of succession plans for senior leadership roles and critical roles, closing succession gaps, and recommending action plans to mitigate associated risks in collaboration with HRBPs;
· Ensure the good functioning of global talent management processes and propose improvements;
· Remain responsive to the business segments’ needs in order to ensure that the proposed solutions are aligned with their business requirements and are harmonised throughout the company;
· Partner with the HR Operations team to build metrics to assess and monitor the effectiveness of talent management initiatives;
· Keep up-to-date with best practices and current market trends;
· Participate in special projects and complete other duties as assigned.
· University degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development or a relevant field. A Master’s degree in one of these disciplines will be considered a valuable asset;
· Minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in Human Resources, including five (5) years in Organizational Development;
· Experience in the design and implementation of talent management strategies in a large company. Experience in a multinational organization is a definite asset;
· Strong analytical skills and capacity for creating synergies;
· Excel in a fast-paced, matrix environment;
· Proven sense of leadership, great spirit of collaboration and ability to influence and to rally your business partners to a common goal;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English;
· Able to work independently, think creatively, manage own time, and take initiative to successfully drive projects;
· Organized, results oriented, with excellent project management skills;
· Understand and are able to articulate the strategic value of integrated talent management processes;
· Proven ability to prepare effective PowerPoint presentations and to use Word and Excel. Experience with the SuccessFactors software considered a definite asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer.
If this position interests you, please apply online at www.careers.bombardier.com.
Bombardier employees interested in this job opening must also apply via Bnet or ExpressNet indicating their current employee status.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected will be contacted.
Job: Leadership & Organizational Development
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Downtown
Organization: Corporate Office
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 16.02.2018, 4:42:32 PM
Job Segment: HR, Manager, Change Management, Project Manager, Human Resources, Management, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?