Section Chief, Configuration Management & Nomenclature
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Prioritize Configuration mgmt & Nomenclature tasks to align with business needs and priorities.
- Work closely with Engineering, Project, Airworthiness/Cert to provide workload forecast for the team.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly governance, Balance scorecards, Master Plans and KPIs
- Identify and apply cost reduction opportunities for each groups.
- Support the RPA projects for each CM groups and Nomenclature
- Support IT project initiatives
- Support VROM for customer request, evaluate team capacity and availability to support business
- Establish yearly departmental Master Plan and objectives.
- Establish critical skills, gap analysis and cross-training plan to optimize polyvalence.
- Complete yearly budgetary exercise and quarterly forecasts to evaluate the department’s manpower.
- Create and maintain SOW for off-shore support. Support governance for off-shore team performance.
- Support actively the Knowledge Domaine CM activities
- Perform employee evaluations via PMP/PDP process, salary and progression reviews.
- Support and coach the employees in all human resources management aspects.
- Manage overall department, including budget, manpower, vacation, sick days and others task as required.
- Ensure the use Achieving Excellence System (AES) best practices within own department.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in supervision;
- You have excellent knowledge of configuration management and nomenclature.
- You show very strong leadership skills, judgment, flexibility, and are able to work with minimum supervision;
- You are results oriented, able to meet aggressive deadlines, comfortable to work under pressure, and you have a sense of urgency;
- You have a great deal of initiative and a passion to be part of a winning team, and you have strong team work and people skills;
- You demonstrate good communication skills and you have a good level of French and English languages (oral and written)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 03.07.2018, 4:08:54 PM
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Program Manager, Aerospace, Management, Engineering, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?