Safety & Reliability Engineer
Description du poste
SAFETY & RELIABILITY ENGINEER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TPRS-CAKI01699657
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide — one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based at Kingston, Ontario you will carry out Reliability & Safety Engineering responsibilities for the preparation and approval of the AME bids for the Innovia Monorail and APM products, including bids for other system projects.
In your role you will:
- Participate in bid meetings, prepare Technical Requirements documents for potential suppliers, raise new issues that impact Reliability or Safety;
- Prepare estimate of engineering hours, and meet bid commitment dates;
- Prepare monthly bid summary for Reliability and Safety department and prepare load capacity planning for upcoming bids and expected projects;
- Analyze benchmark reliability and availability data on Innovia Monorail and APM products, in support of determining expected performance levels for Innovia products;
- Calculate risks/penalties and provide recommended strategy for bid negotiation;
- Determine the scope of the Safety program and impacts to established safety processes for each bid; Prepare Group risk assessment forms for Safety;
- Determine the independent safety assessor strategy and other stakeholders in the safety program strategy, and work to establish this foundation in the bid phase;
- Prepare RAM/LCC Section 1.2.7 of Blue Book for each bid, and work with bid team and Group RAM/LCC counterpart to obtain overall Group mandate for 1.2.7;
- Provide support for Reliability and Safety technical tasks for the various projects when necessary.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in a related Engineering discipline;
- You are familiar with reliability and safety processes and standards;
- You own excellent communication skills to present complex technical concepts and ideas clearly.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at jobs.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Reliability Maintainability and Safety
Primary Location: CA-ON-Kingston
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.05.2018, 4:20:20 PM
14.06.2018, 4:59:00 AM
Job Segment: Safety, Safety Engineer, Engineer, Service, Engineering
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?