S1000D Publishing Specialist
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Post Production, Business Aircraft Technical Publications, the publishing specialist will work closely with the Technical Writers, Illustrators, and Suppliers in order to define the standards and requirements to publish the technical data to be used by Global 7000 customers.
In your role, you will:
- Define standards, software requirements and business rules for distribution of publications in an electronic format as per S1000D specification;
- Define publication module requirements to deliver Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETP);
- Participate in the requirement definition of the customer web portal related to publications distribution;
- Develop the program procedures documentation related to the publishing of the maintenance and operational documentation as per S1000D specification;
- Represent Technical Publications within the Integrated Product Development Team during the program development phase activities;
- Participate in the development and update of the detailed planning for the publications preparation;
- Prepare the Technical Publications training documentation related to publishing;
- Perform publishing and quality control of the maintenance and operational documentation;
- Identify, evaluate and define the action plans and schedules to minimize risks to completion of the publications according to the program requirements.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college or university diploma in computer science or equivalent, combined with a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in documentation management.
- You have excellent interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills;
- You have experience in the development and support of programming, scripting and stylesheet with XML and SGML based content;
- You have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience using electronic publishing systems.
- You have good understanding of Technical Publications processes and technologies;
- You have good understanding of ATA 2200 and S1000D specifications;
- You have excellent knowledge of publishing methodology and processes;
- You are proficient with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Projects…), SAP, Documentum, and eRoom ;
- You have previous experience in new product development and support of multi-media deliverables;
- You have knowledge and experience in any Bombardier Customer Services and Support area is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Publications
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.06.2018, 9:55:50 AM
Job Segment: Product Development, Developer, ERP, Aerospace, XML, Research, Technology, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?