Requirement Management Engineer
Description du poste
REQUIREMENT MANAGEMENT ENGINEER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TFEN-CASB01500155
ABOUT BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in St Bruno, Quebec you will lead, coordinate and contribute to the following Requirements Management (RM) activities performed by the project team along the full V-cycle phases in accordance to the RM directive:
1. Definition of the requirements input documents from the stakeholders (except for certification notified bodies);
2. Identification of the requirement in the input documents (except the certification and safety ones);
3. Ensure clarification of the not “SMART” input requirements with the different stakeholders;
4. Drive required versus product GAPs analysis in the bid, design, validation phases;
5. Ensure follow-up on Gap analysis by the responsible parties at engineering and project level;
6. RBS requirements allocation to train level specifications or subsystem level specifications;
7. Verification of the requirements developed at train level;
8. Verification of the requirements developed at subsystems level;
9. Verification of the allocation of the developed requirements to subsystems made from the transversal performances experts;
10. Change and configuration management for requirements in all the deliverables of vehicle engineering (database and documents);
11. Support the implementation of the Product Engine RM targets as defined by the Product Engine RM.
In your role you will:
- Be responsible for undertaking requirement management tasks in support of developing the whole train design; support and guide project design team members, especially the Vehicle Engineers team, to ensure requirements are correctly considered, valid technical design decisions are made and that associated technical risks are identified and managed;
- Be responsible for ensuring all requirements are consolidated in a project set of technical requirements, all RBS (Requirement Breakdown Structure) requirements are allocated to one or several requirement specifications, division and allocation are elaborated by adequate specialists (ex reliability or noise targets) and satisfaction evidence is identified;
- Check overall consistency and correct link alignment between design documents or design activities; develop a risk management plan based on the potential performance gaps between expected final performance and contractual or legal obligations;
- Elaborate regular reporting on the activity : Change (from an existing product) and Risk heat maps, requirements processing / management status;
- Ensure correct tool set-up, define RBS for the project and identify users.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree is desirable;
- You have experience in Technical domain, System Integration, System Architectural understanding. Rail experience desirable;
- You have significant experience and hands on delivery of the design, analysis, development, testing and delivery of engineering solutions that solve complex requirements;
- You have hability to provide cost and schedule estimates on complicated engineering programs;
- You are able to demonstrate the ability to use technical knowledge in the support of other departments (engineering, production, procurement, projects) and the development of less experienced engineering personnel.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.05.2018, 4:30:46 PM
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Procurement, Risk Management, Database, Management, Engineering, Operations, Finance, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?