Regulatory Affairs Manager - Toronto
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Regulatory Affairs Manager is responsible to the GM Regulatory Compliance – Flight Operations for certificate management, including the maintenance of Air Operator Certificates, domestic and foreign special authorizations, operations specifications, regulatory exemptions and other operational authorizations for Air Canada and Air Canada rouge (ACr).
- In liaison with various company branches and departments, manage the production of complex (inter-branch/departmental and project) regulatory applications for Air Canada and Air Canada rouge;
- Research, analyze and interpret domestic and international regulatory requirements for compliance purposes;
- Determine key information required to satisfy regulatory tests and expectations.
- Prepare comprehensive applications for foreign and domestic regulatory authorizations and exemptions;
- Determine investigative requirements for self-disclosing, and regulatory queries relating to, regulatory/safety infractions, ramp inspection findings, etc. Liaise with various company branches and departments, advising on investigative requirements. Collect and organize investigation details. While considering public relations and employee/company privacy, write and submit self-disclosures and requested responses to regulatory/safety infractions;
- Manage various reports to show CARs compliance;
- General liaison with regulatory bodies.
- University or college diploma required. Studies in regulatory affairs or aviation management an asset.
- Experience in airline operations governed by the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs).
- Experience shall include in-depth knowledge of daily airline operating procedures and their interdependencies, well as in-depth knowledge of Transport Canada regulations (CARs) and standards (CASS),
- similar foreign regulatory agency regulations and requirements (e.g., FARs, EU-OPS), and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Standards and Recommended Practices;
- Must have strong soft skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and to prioritize heavy workloads and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under general direction with minimal supervision.
- Strong researching skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computers, Excel and Word applications.
- Database management, trending, risk analysis, written communications and technical writing
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?