Quality Analyst – Minister’s Delegate- Manufacturing and Maintenance of Aircraft
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Perform any inspections necessary to verify that the products conform to type design data and are in a condition for safe operation, pursuant to civil aviation regulations, Bombardier Aerospace Engineering and Quality Assurance standards and procedures, and ensure flight safety and safety of people and properties.
- Complete Aircraft certification records.
- Verify the Aircraft certification documents.
- Verify the Aircraft building documents.
- Perform the Aircraft Physical Inspection.
- Review and acceptance of discrepancies.
- Issue the ‘Certificate of Airworthiness’ (C of A) certificates.
- Manage the aircraft certification records.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiative.
- Support the Quality Assurance department on several initiatives
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Diploma in aeronautical maintenance
- You hold Transport Canada license in aircraft maintenance (AME)
- You have held the position of an Authorized Inspector (Category 1 or ACA) in Bombardier Aerospace
- You have10 years experience in the aeronautical field, 5 of which are in technical domain, and 2 years experience in inspection of aeronautical products
- Satisfactory practical experience with respect to Transport Canada’s airworthiness certification conditions and in regulatory requirements of other countries
- You have the flexibility to meet schedule requirement from the organization.
- You have good decision making skills under pressure
- You have good team works skills
- You have above average interpersonal communication skills and
- You have above average Customer Orientation abilities.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Control
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 29.04.2018, 6:54:32 PM
Job Segment: Industrial, Maintenance, Engineer, Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?