Quality Analyst, Many opportunities available
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Ensure the deployment in production of strategies related to the Aesthetic Verification Plan in the sector of Cabinets, Seats, Divans, Upholstery and into the different production steps to our Aircrafts.
- Integrate aesthetic verification strategies into work instructions.
- Responsible for Aesthetic assessments in the sector of cabinets, Seats, Divans and Upholstery.
- Participate in making decisions about aesthetic acceptance of components and submit recommendations.
- Be responsible for the analysis of aesthetic anomaly in order to establish corrective action.
- Develop, propose and deploy improvement solutions in connection with aesthetic evaluation made in production.
- Develop and manage structured coaching networks within production.
- Participate in workshops to improve design related to aesthetic issues.
- Support internal auditing related to the aesthetic requirement.
- Support the activities of FAI in production.
- Be responsible for problem resolution related to Quality processes.
- Participate at different internal governances and present the evolution reports of the progress for the projects
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor or College diploma in Admin/Engineering/Science and 7-10 years experiences in Quality and/or Manufacturing or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in aerospace or automotive industry.
- You have a very good knowledge of completion, more precisely the manufacture of furniture, Seats, Divans and Upholstery.
- You have the ability to work with minimum supervision, be a team player, and demonstrate initiative, leadership, good communication and interpersonal skills. Good oral and technical writing skills in English and French are required.
- You have Strong knowledge of BES and configuration management.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 05.04.2018, 5:58:55 PM
Job Segment: Upholstery, Engineer, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Aviation, Automotive
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?