Project Manager Methods
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Our Global Shared Services team works with internal customers to evolve business processes and tools, one good idea after another. If you are motivated to be part of a multicultural team and passionate about process optimization, we have the environment to make your ideas come true. Good ideas, should be shared!
In your role, you will:
- Support Bombardier Aerospace (BA) and Bombardier Transport (BT) Business Units in defining/recommending cost optimization strategies to support their financial targets
- Lead workshops with the Business Units to seek opportunities in the identification of Bombardier Methods deliverables to be transferred to Best Cost service providers (Offshoring to Bombardier Global Shared Service Centers, Outsourcing to external suppliers or Process/tool automation)
- Support the Business Units in the definition of Statement of Work for external offloads
- Support Request For Quotes (RFQ) activities related to SOW by working closely with Indirect Goods and Services, assess quotes from suppliers and support the Business Unit during the supplier selection phase
- Set up Service Level Agreement between the Business Units and Bombardier Morocco Manufacturing Services (BMMS) for offshoring activities
- Oversee overall implementation of cost optimization strategies with various service providers and report progress to the methods leaders on their progression through governance and KPIs.
- Leverage cost saving opportunities from other programs or from Industry best practices
- Work closely with Procurement to manage the work allocation sent to suppliers through an optimized process
- Work together with the Bombardier Morocco Manufacturing Services site (BMMS) to optimize volume of work and value added activities in order to maximize financial return for the customers.
This role is based in Montreal and might require occasional travels to Morocco.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in engineering or industrial engineering, or a college diploma with several years of experience working in a Methods team. Previous Bombardier Aerospace Methods experience would be a strong asset. A PMP certification and/or MBA would also be an asset.
- You are able to work with limited supervision.
- You can use of influence without hierarchic authority.
- You have experience/interest in managing external partnerships related to methods services.
- You are capable of working remotely with global teams
- You have entrepreneurship and a strong business mindset
- You have sufficient knowledge of French and English in order to professionally perform in these two languages.
- Knowledge of SAP, Catia V5 and 3Dvia are an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Engineer
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.07.2018, 9:33:11 AM
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, Project Manager, Manager, SAP, Engineering, Technology, Management
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?