Program Manager - Montreal
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Program Manager is responsible for working with key Business Units within Air Canada Engineering to ensure proper program management structures, staffing, and funding in order to achieve successful program and/or project delivery of aircraft related initiatives. The Program Manager offers a variety of project management tools and techniques to ensure successful implementation strategies and controls. The Position is reporting to Mgr, Aircraft Modifications & Upgrades.
- Works with the Air Canada Maintenance Business Units to ensure successful project delivery,
- Works with stakeholders to define and implement project structure, scoping and planning, change management, trouble reporting, issue tracking, status reporting and other key functions that are part of the project management lifecycle
- Provide leadership on the project initiatives
- Works with external advisors and Business Units to leverage best practices on project management tools and techniques
- Works with other Managers to identify and resolve inter-branch and inter-program issues and priorities related to cost savings initiatives/projects
- Works to provide program updates through charts/graphs and other presentation formats
- Project and Program Management Experience
- PMI Certification or the equivalent an asset
- Bachelor degree or MBA or equivalent
- Requires in depth expertise and knowledge of Program Management principles and techniques to propose and implement different types of solutions within Business Units
- Requires in good knowledge of the Operation or Customer Services or Commercial branches
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?