Program Analyst, Logistics
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Execute strategic projects for the industrialization BAES team (supported by a Business Case, a Project Plan, a Stakeholders Grid, etc.)
- Support different functions (engineering, methods, legal, manufacturing…) through several BAES sites in some feasibility analysis for strategic projects
- Propose Project Governance Model and ensure Governances are in place
- Develop visibility and reports from functional status to support Project milestones
- Ensure Project milestones are achieved and budget is respected
- Prepare and present regular Project updates for management and high management
- Conduct special case studies (i.e. financial impacts, projections, scheduling, etc.)
- Identify necessary corrective actions to recover project schedule/budget
- Activate/operate tools for tracking of deliverables and progress of activities
- Play the role of quality gate or coach in the project management process
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an University level training (Engineering/Project management/administration or other with 5 years of pertinent experience)
- You have a PMP Certification (an asset)
- You possess high abilities in MS office tools
- You are very good with communication and soft skills
- You have very good project management skills
- You have leadership and influential skills
- You have a good financial knowledge
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project Development
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.06.2018, 4:06:16 PM
Job Segment: Programmer, Logistics, Engineer, Aerospace, Project Manager, Technology, Operations, Engineering, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?