Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead Completions change management process development
- Analyze and streamline all change management Process & Tools to respond to a high number of change during the critical stages of the development program
- Define critical KPI’s and subsequent analysis
- Oversee the change management process for changes assigned to them
- Coordinate with all key stakeholders in the change process
- Support implementation of communication strategies
- Act as focal for distribution of information through their dedicated functional team
- Operate control mechanisms to capture costs (labor, material and ODC) and monitor project performance
- To report the progress of activities and direct the problem solving processes related to change management and their escalation, when required;
- Contribute to the improvement of the change management process by providing active feedback based on practical experience using established and in development tools.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent coupled with more than five (5) years relevant work experience
- You have relevant technical experience in interior completion on Global Platform and knowledge of certification requirements, Aircraft systems and interiors.
- You have good knowledge in Project and Change Management ;
- You have experience in the manufacturing industry (an asset);
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project);
- You have a good interpersonal, leadership & communication skills;
- You are customer-oriented and innovative in problem solving.
- You show an open mind and a great ability to work as a team player;
- You must have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.04.2018, 4:20:08 PM
Job Segment: Programmer, Engineer, Aerospace, Program Manager, Technology, Engineering, Aviation, Management
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?