Professional Engineering - Cabinet integrator, Global 7000/8000
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
You will be part of the new Global 7000/8000 sustaining customer specification team. You will be working in a very dynamic integrated team involving all technical and operations functions, where you will drive to put forward optimal solutions to meet customer needs. You will work with suppliers on integration and design of interior components and other miscellaneous systems.
In your role, you will:
- Act as a specialist in a specific monument
- Define technical specifications, mechanical/electrical interfaces, design and integrate interior components
- Organize and attend design reviews taking into consideration industry regulations, Bombardier Design Practices and requirements.
- Be in direct contact with suppliers and responsible for the delivery of quality engineering documentation that meets Bombardier Standards.
- Procure parts and supply instructions drawings to employees to build mock-ups/prototype.
- Provide definition engineering in relation with new designs
- Support the creation of Interface Control Drawings (ICD)
- Report status, identify and mitigate roadblocks
- Point of contact on a technical level for designers
- Accountable for engineering deliverables and milestones for a group of monuments
As our ideal candidate,
- You must have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 to 8 year experience.
- You are knowledgeable in 3D design with CATIA V5
- You are well organized and project oriented.
- You have good communication skills including good English and French writing and verbal skills.
- You are a team player, working in a multidisciplinary team.
- You are customer-oriented with innovative problem solving skills and you are organized.
- You are autonomous, flexible and oriented toward result via your project management skill.
- You have experience and have lead a small group of designers or equivalent.
- You have design experience in cabinet assembly design and/or cabinet installation
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.04.2018, 4:45:02 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Aerospace Engineering, Aerospace, Supply, Engineering, Aviation, Operations
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?