Product Family Change Manager
Description du poste
PRODUCT FAMILY CHANGE MANAGER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TPRS-CASB01709770
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in St. Bruno, Quebec, you will lead and control all Change Management related activities according to the Change Management directive GRP-000450 for a specific Product Family.
In your role you will:
- Define, document (change Management plan) and organise the change management multifunctional teams at Product Family level and in all Project variants according to the Change Management directive;
- Ensure prioritisation of Change Requests in cooperation with requestor and in close alignment with the Configuration Baseline strategy;
- Organise and facilitate PF CPB (Product Family Change Preparation Board) Meetings. Structure the decision making with clear agenda, appropriate attendance to the meetings and documented Minutes of meeting;
- Ensure quality of the change preparation phase considering with special care:
- Impact on all product variants;
- Impact on all functions;
- Primary change characteristics;
- Fixing Root Cause of Changes;
- Identifying Main causer of changes (Customer, suppliers, partners or internal);
- Allocation of changes to Baselines.
- Ensure completeness, correctness, clarity of Change Requests before going to the PF CCB in cooperation with the Change coordinators;
- Ensure that Project Change Management is fully integrated with Contract Management;
- Ensure quality and performance of the Change Implementation phase across the product family and associated projects through proper organisation, staffing of the team and execution in line with the change management process;
- Be responsible for overall end to end change tracking, allowing accurate status reporting to PF Core team and Project Core teams;
- Manage Risk and Opportunity. Own the Risk related to changes. Evaluate and define mitigations with core team and track mitigation actions;
- Establish and maintain a resource plan necessary and sufficient to reach the PF functional duties;
- Ensure sufficient and qualified resources to reach process performance;
- Manage the Project Change Managers;
- Lead the PF Change coordinators from all functions;
- Implement Standard KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to measure and report on process efficiency;
- Report in Core team on critical issues requiring management focus, weaknesses in the process or decisions to progress;
- Deploy the Standard Process and Tools;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Standard Process and Tools through the BPO (Business Process Owner) network.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Master´s degree inEngineering/Project Management/Business Management or equivalent (e.g. training/education in BT);
- CM2 certification is highly desirable;
- You possess three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a relevant role (linked to Change Management or Configuration Management);
- You possess excellent skills in management of a team;
- Experience in an industry which develops standard products and in Project Management will be considered as an asset;
- You own profound understanding of Change Management process (GPR-000450), and how its related processes such as Requirements Management, Data Management and Document control inter-relate with the Business processes;
- You have a deep understanding of Configuration Management Process and Requirements Management Process;
- You possess expert knowledge in the practices of Change Management and good knowledge in concepts of Project Management;
- You have knowledge of MS Office Tools; knowledge of Sharepoint, Change Control Tool, BT Standard Tool landscape and interfaces involved in the Change Management process are a real plus for the role (DOOR, PDM, SAP, MAXIMO) ;
- You posses an advanced level in English and French (spoken and written).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Production Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 04.06.2018, 5:23:23 PM
Job Segment: Change Management, Developer, ERP, Manager, BPO, Management, Technology, Operations
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?