Product and processes quality Specialist
Description du poste
Pratt & Whitney Canada is one of the world’s leaders in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines powering commercial and regional airplanes, as well as general aviation aircraft and helicopters. Our strong reputation for highly skilled personnel (10,000 employees across the globe), our reliable engines and our exceptional aftermarket support service network attract customers from all over the world (over 190 countries).
• Responsible for the P&WC Quality Clinic process including weekly executive review and visual board management;
• Own, support and promote the P&WC Quality Clinic throughout P&WC;
• Accountable for procedures and processes required for handling non-conforming material;
• Generate the visibility of top escape statuses to senior management;
• Identify systemic issues and define potential projects to mitigate future escapes and/or interventions on the field;
• Perform quality data mining and trend analysis related to escape management and OEM interventions.
Qualifications required :
- Experience in quality crisis management;
- Perfectly bilingual (French/English) both written and spoken;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to communicate efficiently with upper management.
P&WC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any legally-protected factors.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?