Engineer/Analyst - Manufacturing Engineering
Description du poste
Pratt & Whitney Canada is one of the world’s leaders in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines powering commercial and regional airplanes, as well as general aviation aircraft and helicopters. Our strong reputation for highly skilled personnel (10,000 employees across the globe), our reliable engines and our exceptional aftermarket support service network attract customers from all over the world (over 190 countries).
General responsibilities of the position:
Pratt & Whitney Canada wants an Engineer/Analyst - Manufacturing Engineering to join our team in Longueuil. As an Engineer/Analyst - Manufacturing engineering you will act as a liaison agent between Engineering and Production. You will be responsible for determining the feasibility of the designed parts and will be in regular contact with the suppliers. You must have experience designing and machining parts and be bilingual.
Specific responsibilities of position:
As an Engineer/Analyst - Manufacturing engineering you will have to:
• Design and plan the layout for assembly and materials handling;
• Adapt the machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions;
• Plan the sequence of operations and specification procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance;
• Support the integrated product teams for all new development programs, resourcing / cost / manufacturing activities for the turbomachinery components;
• Coach and validate the approval process for our production parts with suppliers;
• Act as liaison between Engineering and the Producers about manufacturing.
• Occasional travel to suppliers.
Do you have experience in designing, machining parts? You are passionate about Research & Development, but you want to stay close to manufacturing? We have the job for you! Apply now to our position of Engineer / Analyst - Manufacturing Engineering!
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
P&WC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any legally-protected factors.
• College diploma with five years’ experience in mechanical manufacturing or design or
• Bachelor degree with 2 to 3 years’ experience in mechanical manufacturing or design;
• Experience in machining rotor and with titanium (an important asset);
• Experience in CNC programming (an important asset);
• Good knowledge of multi-axis milling and tolerance concepts;
• Knowledge of CATIA V5 software (an asset);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project;
• Bilingual with strong English skills;
• Sought-after qualities include the ability to work independently and as part of a team, good communication and influential skills.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?