PLM Process Analyst, IT
Description du poste
As a PLM (« Product Lifecycle Management») Application Specialist within the
Information Technology organization, you will support business transformation through the use of PLM solutions and help meet Pratt & Whitney Canada business objectives.
You are result-driven with strong communications and teamwork skills. You also have:
· An Engineering bachelor degree with 4+ years experience.
· Experience in manufacturing industry product development processes.
· A good understanding of PLM and experience with a leading commercial PLM platform. Knowledge of Dassault Systèmes 3DExperience platform is required.
· You are acknowledged as a PLM application specialist with a specialization in CAD/DMU workbenches.
· Experience in a PLM business analyst role for large projects, including use of off-shore development teams.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?