Customer Service Representative - Part Time
Description du poste
At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to providing our Customers with reliable on-time performance, memorable travel experiences, and Outstanding Customer Service. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, take pride and ownership in what you do and have exceptional Customer Service Skills, then we want you on our Customer Service team!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking a part time Customer Service Representative to join our team in Sept-Îles, QC.
- Assist Customers through all phases of their booking, flight check-in and aircraft boarding and de planning processes in accordance to our Customer Service policies, company procedures and safety and regulatory processes;
- Responsible for the safe movement of our passengers to and from our aircrafts and to provide any extra assistance when required;
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service to our Customers;
- Working with the PAL Airlines team on developing new Customer Service initiatives and ideas;
- Administration duties and reporting in relation to the operations of PAL Airlines scheduled and Charter flights;
- Work closely with all departments of PAL Airlines to ensure our Customer’s experience is an enjoyable one from origin to destination.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in providing Customer Service in a fast pace environment
- Must possess exceptional Customer Service skills
- Must exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills as well as excellent problem solving skills as this position requires on the spot decision making
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to obtain a clear Record of Conduct
Interested candidates may send their resumes in confidence to the Human Resources Department referencing “CSR - YZV”.
Human Resources Department
Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?