Base Aircraft Engineer
Description du poste
At Innu Mikun Airlines , a joint venture with PAL Airlines , everything we do is done with pride and dedication. We carry out aircraft maintenance, cargo handling and passenger support. Innu Mikun Airlines currently offers scheduled air service and exceptional cargo service between Goose Bay and communities on the coast of Labrador. Innu Mikun’s on time performance and high level of customer service has made the airline the choice of Northern Labrador. Through its competitive rates and timely delivery service, the airline has gained a reputation of quality service with its customers.
Innu Mikun Airlines is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Base Aircraft Engineer position in Goose Bay, NL .
- Coordinating the maintenance, repair, modification, overhaul and alteration of all aircraft and aircraft components
- Coordinating and reviewing with YYT planning current and upcoming maintenance forecasts
- Review inventory levels on regular basis and coordinate with YYT inventory control and purchasing
- Assist with QA auditing when required
- Ensuring sufficient tools and equipment are made available to accomplish the maintenance and inspection functions
- The administration and direction of safety practices and procedures
- The supervision and management of an assigned workforce, monitoring of employee performance
- Conducting regular hangar and ramp inspections and report any noted deficiencies; maintain equipment in serviceable working condition; and work shop and hangar facilities in a clean and orderly manner
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance
- M.E. license Cat. “M1”or “M2”
- Twin Otter endorsement and/or DHC 8 endorsement would be an asset
- Minimum 5 years licensed; DHC 8 maintenance experience required
- Twin Otter experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of airframe and power plant systems
- Knowledge of Transport Canada Regulations
- Must be able to work independently with sound decision making abilities
Why work for Innu Mikun Airlines?
Innu Mikun Airlines values each and every one of its employees and offers a comprehensive benefits package to show their appreciation. This benefits package includes, but is not limited to:
- Pension Plan
- Health and Dental Plan
- Flight Benefits/Discounts with Interline Agreements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Social Fund
Qualified individuals for this position should apply online now or send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “ Base Engineer - YYR ”.
Human Resources Department
Innu Mikun Airlines
Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
Innu Mikun Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?