Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Licensed) S M & E
Description du poste
PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is seeking qualified applications for short term contractors and permanent employment for upcoming Aircraft Maintenance (Licensed and Unlicensed) opportunities at our St. John’s, NL base in the areas of Structures, Maintenance, and Avionics.
Accommodations and travel to St. John’s provided where applicable.
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “AME”. Please specify in the subject line whether you are applying for contract work or permanent employment.
- Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed or have equivalent experience through a program such as the International Correspondence School
- Experience on Dash 8 aircraft and on ATR-42 aircraft would be considered an asset
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Trouble shooting skills
- Must be able to obtain a clear Record of Conduct prior to employment
- 5+ years of experience
- License Reimbursement Program
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?