Description du poste
We are seeking a highly skilled Avionics Engineer with knowledge of IFE systems and networks who will be responsible for in service reliability and airworthiness of aircraft Avionic/Electrical systems.
Key Functions & Accountabilities:
- Review, develop and obtain financial approvals for the implementation of Mandatory Airworthiness Requirements and Inspections for Continuous Airworthiness.
- Review of aircraft out of service / reliability, aircraft and components, identify root cause of failure and identify areas to improve performance and the passenger experience.
- Provide technical support to aircraft, hangar and shop maintenance in assigned areas and act as technical interface between airline and OEM/Vendors
- Represent Engineering during multidiscipline meeting and provide input in area of expertise.
- Support Safety Investigations of aircraft and components.
- Contribute to reduction of operational and maintenance cost.
- Support maintenance program avionics activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering or Electrical Engineering recognized by a Canadian university or provincial engineering association.
- Minimum of 3-year airline engineering experience.
- Team player with effective communication skills and strong customer focus.
- Ability to develop and write clear, concise technical descriptions, instructions, information sheets and reports.
- Ability to create engineering drawings including wiring diagrams.
- Pride in accuracy and good work presentation to the satisfaction of internal customers.
- Self-starter requiring minimum supervision with good decision making ability.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to co-ordinate details to successful conclusion.
- Willingness to be on call and away from home base, as required by day-to-day needs.
- Availability to travel overseas for training, industry meetings, etc.
- Solid knowledge of most commonly used PC software as well as AutoCAD.
- Must be clear of any restrictions which will prevent entry into other countries
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?