Quality Project Manager (P3BD17)
Description du poste
In this role, you will:
Direct and coordinate quality activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors or staff.
- Full responsibility for project results towards client, frequent and direct interaction with client team from top management for status presentation and recommendations to all levels in the Supply Chain and Quality groups to develop solutions and implement those
- Evaluation of current processes and definition of opportunities for improvement
- Oversee product inspection and maintain quality standards.
- Responsible for the problem solving during client engagement, customer requirements, engineering drawings and quality documents.
- Investigates problems with machinery/parts and suggest solutions.
- Monitors and maintains department productivity and budgets.
- Develop continuous improvement projects and best practices to improve the enhancement and training of P3 concepts, methods and tools for supplier management
- Monitor supply chain partners and maintain supplier development quality reporting
- Negotiate and manage contracts with Aerospace clientele
- Promote a positive company image and develop long-term relations with customers.
Project Management -Develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; manages project team activities.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field of study
- At least 2+ years of experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment, ideally from supplier perspective
- Exposure to a production environment and understanding of concepts like: Lean concepts, Six Sigma etc
- Very familiar PMO experience (Agile & Waterfall)
- Ability to work independently and guide engineering staff with decisiveness and diplomacy
- Knowledge and ability in methods of communication, motivation, negotiation, and conflict management
- Enjoys working in a team environment, where group work sessions are frequent.
- Comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment, and is willing to work through times of ambiguity by maintaining a high level of communication and trading strategies with team members
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel specifically in data management and creating macros
Duration: August to October (3 months)
Location: Bay Point, CA (Bay Area)
*Candidates who are within commutable distance are encouraged to apply. Multiple positions available in various locations*
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?