Ville Montreal, QC, Canada
Adresse Client Site
Quart de travail not specified
Description du poste
Project Planning and Scheduling:
- Support the development and execution of a governance methodology
- Manage the Support Team objectives, deliverables and associated timescales; measure progress and identify roadblocks.
- Provide Project Management expertise to the team.
- Priority Management.
- Support the customer to move from a program development to a serial production
- Plan and organize the activities between different department and teams
- Manage Risk
- Work closely with the design team to evaluate the risk and impact of any changes
Performance monitoring, control and reporting:
- Coordinate between the appropriate engineering departments, Quality Control, and Production Centres.
- Reinforce coordination between suppliers, subcontractors and the needs of the assembly line.
- Participate in progress meetings, identify and report possible issues and risks and proposing mitigation plans.
- Participate in continuous improvement of processes and tools.
You will have to take care - work on or work with :
- Integration between teams (KPI development/Project management planning)
- Scope management (Requirements, scope, work breakdown)
- Time management (schedule development and tracking)
- Quality management familiarity – specifically in the IAE/PW supply chain
- Communication management
- Risk and opportunities management
- Configuration management familiarity
- Supply chain management familiarity (supply chain capacity, yield, concessions…)
- Stakeholder management (governance planning and reporting)
- You have an Engineering Bachelor degree in Aerospace Engineering or experience equivalent.
- A PMP certification is a plus.
- You have 5 years or more of relevant experience in project management or project engineering with a relevant experience in aerospace – Mandatory
- You have experience with the process of coordinating engineering changes into a production program.
- You have experience in supply chain assessment and monitoring
- You have good knowledge of the typical production challenges within the Low Rate Initial Production phase of an aerospace development program, along with and understanding of the various aspects of ramping up production.
- You demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You are fluent in French and in English
- You are a team player with strong communication skills who interfaces well with the many business partners involved. (Customer , contractor, suppliers, manufacturing)
- You must have organizational and leadership skills and you must be comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment.
- You must be able to work in a high pressure environment
- You have superior skills in MS Office including MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Macro + VBA knowledge is a huge asset
- A competitive Salary + performance bonuses
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation!
- Blue Cross Insurance Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?