Junior Project Manager / Software developer position (P3004)
Ville Montréal, Québec, Canada
Adresse 7150 Rue Frédérick-Banting
Heures par semaine 40
Quart de travail Jour
Description du poste
Starting date: August 2018
Languages: English mandatory – French nice asset
- Support P3 teams deployed at Airbus with the supply chain process on the A320 Neo.
- Automation of documents and information given by Airbus to P3
- Quickly learn all the current processes and tools to start making improvements on the tools that have been implemented until now.
- Perform coding, if necessary to improve the automated P3 Tools to support supply chain.
- Collaborate with international teams (USA-France) to coordinate all the improvements on the Project
- Support any other Project management tool and process automation within Montreal team
- Between 0 and 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Supply chain and Project Management in aerospace
- Excellent ability in C++, Java Script, SharePoint
- Excellent ability with MS office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fast learner and eagerness to work in a challenging environment
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- possibility of travel in the USA
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?