Interiors Project Manager (P3M37)
Ville Montreal, QC, Canada
Adresse 7150 Frederick-Banting, Suite 101
Heures par semaine 4
Quart de travail not specified
Description du poste
In your role, you will:
- Create, harmonize and track compliance to various schedules required to manage the project;
- Coordinate and track to ensure major Supplier deliverables are available on schedule;
- Manage priorities, and the communication and harmonization of these priorities;
- Work in Engineering Release (Drawings, Modsums, Documents, Service Bulletins etc), tracking and compliance to associated schedules;
- Coordinate Integrated Product Development Team cross-functional reviews as necessary;
- Coordinate multi-site activities as necessary;
- Produce governance visibility for the Project;
- Actively support the Achieving Excellence (AE) departmental objectives;
- Represent Engineering & Product Development at various inter-departmental meetings;
- Review supplier human resources and risk management plans;
- Create the Statement of Work for each development phase of the project.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an Engineering degree/diploma or equivalent working experience, with 5 years+ experience in aerospace;
- You are familiar with Program/Project Management processes;
- You have sound aircraft Engineering and/or Operations experience (asset);
- You demonstrate a professional attitude and superior communication skills (essential);
- You have excellent organizational, time management skills, foresight, accuracy, attention to detail and commitment to objectives and responsibilities;
- You have a pro-active attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities;
- You are self-motivated, autonomous and enthusiastic;
- You demonstrate ability to work willingly and independently in a fast paced, challenging environment;
- You have effective problem solving skills with ability to make good decisions to move projects along to meet or exceed the targets;
- You have good computing skills; proficient in MS Office and experience with MS Access/Project is an asset.
- A competitive Salary + performance bonuses
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation!
- Blue Cross Insurance Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?