Cabin And Interior Designer (P3X01)
Description du poste
P3 Group is currently expanding its cabin design team in the Montreal area in support of new OEM and aftermarket projects. Our customers for cabin design work include Bombardier, Boeing, and Airbus aircraft. We are currently seeking aircraft cabin designers to meet the demand of our new projects.
- Read and interpret customer requirements for cabin interiors
- Design interior equipment and installations including monuments (eg. galley, lavatory, wardrobe, overhead bin) and systems (eg. Water/waste, ventilation, electrical supply, IFE, smoke detection)
- Validate design meets regulatory and customer requirements.
- Coordinate with support groups for build, installation, and certification of aircraft cabin including stress, DAR, production, and project management
- Research, interpret and apply industry standards applicable to cabin design projects
- Research, evaluate and review certification reports associated to new interior design certification requirements.
- Support suppliers and production personnel.
- Lead aircraft cabin projects from a design perspective, act as the technical focal for all assigned design activities
- Work as an active member of the project team; collaborate on design and substantiation, respect each member’s opinion and contribution, work to meet the project schedule.
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of two to five (2-5) years of related experience. Senior applicants will also be considered based on project requirements.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is a strong asset, CATIA V5 is mandatory.
- Knowledge of CATIA V4 is an asset
- Good communication skills in English and French is an asset
- Must be familiar with the specification, design and acceptance of Aircraft interior components
- Must have a good knowledge of the aircraft interiors, completions industry and cabin operations.
- A good working knowledge of civil aviation regulatory requirements (Transport Canada, FAA, and EASA) is a strong asset.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office.
- A competitive Salary + performance bonuses
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation!
- Blue Cross Insurance Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?