Cabin and Interior Designer
Description du poste
Produce Regional Aircraft interface and installation drawings of interior components (cabin shell items, lavatories, galleys, wardrobes, electrical connections, piping, storage modules and structural provisions) while interacting with other groups like stress, systems design, methods, production, interior suppliers and customer design engineering.
- Write and review certification reports associated with the new customers interiors requirements.
- Review of designs with interpretation of industry regulatory requirements and design practices.
- Prepare and review certification reports associated to new interior certification requirements.
- Support suppliers and production personnel's.
- Being part of the design team
- You must have a Technical degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering
- You must have a minimum of five (5) years of related experience
- Knowledge of CATIA V5, Enovia is required
- Knowledge of CATIA V4 is an asset
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
- Must be familiar with the specification, design and acceptance of Aircraft interior components
- Must have a good knowledge of the aircraft interiors, completions industry and cabin operations.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and communication skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office
- Full time job
- Permanent Employee : 4 weeks vacation + health Insurance + P3 Academy access + Career development + Mobile Phone + Annual Bonus
- Open to Contractor Status
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?