Aerospce engineer - Certification (P3005)
Description du poste
As an Aerospace Certification engineer you perform technical tasks to sustain FAA PMA certifications to support the company objectives and provide continued leadership to the aerospace industry.
A Day in the Life :
- Prepare/review engineering drawings, reports, analyses, correspondence, and data to be used for FAA certification
- Coordinate FAA approvals of PMA
- Interface directly with the DER and Global teams in various areas such as aircraft certification, flights standards, manufacturing inspection, and continued airworthiness.
- Conduct meetings and technical presentations as well as maintain engineering files and company records
- Interface with company technicians, and outside suppliers to develop product design specifications and optimize production processes
- Lead engineering R&D projects using appropriate test resources.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering or related field of study
- At least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, specifically with exposure to engineering and project management
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficiency in CAD drafting
- Experience in FAA certification (aircraft) is a must
- A good knowledgeable in aerospace materials and hardware
- Experience with Analytical stress would be an asset
- Experience with TCCS/PDA is also a huge asset
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?