Aerospace Project Manager (P3BD15)
Description du poste
P3 Group is looking for an experienced Project Manager in the Aerospace industry. The mandate would be to Develop a Supply Chain program between Bombardier in Montreal and Airbus in Germany to implement new methodology and processes.
Project Planning and Scheduling:
- Support the development and execution of a governance methodology – develop and implement methodology and process
- Manage the Support Team objectives, deliverables and associated timescales; measure progress and identify roadblocks.
- Provide Project Management expertise to the team.
- Priority Management.
- Support the customer to move from a program development to a serial production
- Plan and organize the activities between different department and teams
- Manage Risk.
- Minimize Impact on the Final Assembly Line of possible delays.
- Work closely with the design team to evaluation the risk and impact of any changes
Performance monitoring, control and reporting:
- Coordinate between the appropriate engineering departments, Quality Control, and Production Centers.
- Guarantee the production milestones.
- Reinforce coordination between suppliers, subcontractors and the needs of the assembly line.
- Participation in progress meetings, identifying the possible issues risks and proposing mitigation plans.
- Continuous improvement of processes and tools.
- Support the Business development team to develop business with the client and find new customers to work with.
- Market analysis
- Develop Business plan
- Bring your sales support and marketing support to P3 Group Canada when needed
- Bring your support to the P3 HR team in the recruitment process in required areas link with your competences
Tools: MS Office - MS Project
- Scope management (Requirements, scope, work breakdown)
- Time management (schedule development and tracking)
- Quality management familiarity – specifically in the IAE/PW supply chain
- Communication management
- Risk and opportunities management
- Configuration management
- You have an Bachelor degree in Supply Chain management or Aerospace Engineering or experience equivalent.
- You have 8 years or more of relevant experience in project management or Supply chain with a relevant experience in aerospace - Mandatory
- You have a PMP certification - asset
- You have 8 years of experience in aerospace including 2 experiences with the worldwide OEM ( Airbus and Bombardier experience is mandatory)
- You demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You are fluent in French and in English
- You have superior skills in MS Office including MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Macro + VBA knowledge is a huge asset
- You have skills in SAP
- You are a team player with strong communication skills who interfaces well with the many business partners involved. (Customer – contractor – suppliers – manufacturing)
- You must have organizational and leadership skills and you must be comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment.
- You are used to work in complex projects and excel working under pressure.
*The candidate must be flexible to travel frequently between Canada and Germany.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?