Aerospace Production Manager - Toronto (P3BD16)
Ville Montréal, Québec, Canada
Adresse 7150 Rue Frédérick-Banting
Heures par semaine 40
Quart de travail day shift
Description du poste
The Production Manager mandate is to manage the priorities and the achievement of objectives while supervising the teams and taking into account the Quality requisites.
- Manage priorities, allocate the right job to the right person and in accordance with the competency list.
- Ensure a follow-up of the objectives in terms of deadline, quality, productivity and security.
- Supervise the team on HR aspects (working hours, vacation).
- Ensure that the Quality qualifications are always valid and required.
- Ensure each working shift will achieve the objectives defined by the Client and the Project Leader.
- Be the focal point to support the FAL during the working shift.
- Negociate the access to the aircraft to perform work.
- Ensure the overlap between the different working shifts teams.
- Produce a report about the aircraft progression and obstacles to the Project Leader and the PMO.
- Define and follow-up on the Manufacturing cycle.
- Define the priorities for the processing of non-compliances, modifications and actions with Engineering.
- You have an Engineering degree/diploma or equivalent working experience, with 5 years+ experience in aerospace
- You have 3 to 5 years experience in management in the aeronautics field or any other advanced sector.
- You are able to manage the workload of your employees and your own, to delegate and to prioritize the tasks.
- You have good negotiation skills with an ability to achieve objectives.
- You have good communication skills with all the different teams.
- You have an excellent computing level and are proactive on Windows platforms.
- You excel in operating in a fast working environment.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?