Nurse, Medical Services Department
Description du poste
The P&WC occupational health nurse is a professional who provides specialist care to employees and supports the management team through various clinical and administrative duties. Under the supervision of the Medical Director and/or her delegates, the nurse will work as part of a multidisciplinary team composed of doctors, nurses, health and safety advisors, human resources advisors, workers’ representatives, psychotherapists, insurance claims agents, etc.
In this support role, the nurse will take a leadership role for the responsibilities entrusted to him/her. He/she will demonstrate a systemic understanding of the Medical Services Department within the company's various business units. He/she will also show commitment and a desire to achieve.
He/she will demonstrate unconditional support for the objectives of the company, and the Human Resources and Medical Services departments through the department's diverse functions, i.e.:
- Develop and implement certain projects and special activities. For example, the establishment of a flu vaccine program or the establishment of new software or work methods, etc.
- Work to improve processes in the interest of continuous improvement
- Assist in the training and integration of new staff, etc.
- Support the committees and come up with initiatives in accordance with the mandates assigned by the Medical Director
- Participate in interdisciplinary collaboration
- Actively seek to develop skills related to challenges encountered at work
DEC (Diploma of College Studies) in nursing care (compulsory)
University-level studies in occupational health and safety, workplace disability or rehabilitation management would be advantageous
Active membership of the OIIQ (compulsory)
More than five years of experience in emergency care, triage, or other nursing experience requiring autonomy, decision-making and work with protocols (compulsory)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English (compulsory)
Familiarity with MS Office Suite software (compulsory)
Project management experience (advantageous)
Great sense of ethics and confidentiality
Excellent listening skills
Excellent ability to prioritize
Ability to demonstrate autonomy and initiative
Be a team player
* Great propensity for adaptation, flexibility (to be able to respond rapidly to changing situations) in order to ensure continuity of service
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?