Description du poste
*** Competitive salary ***
Nolinor Aviation is currently looking for a Cargo Loader based in Yellowknife. This person will be responsible of the loading, unloading, securing, and staging of aircraft cargo.
Looking for a job in a challenging environment? This job is for you!
- Perform loading and unloading of aircraft;
- Operate a variety of equipment including cargo loaders and lift trucks;
- Ensure that adequate restraints are in place to prevent the load from moving during flight;
- Determine both quantity and orientation of assigned cargo items;
- Make sure paperwork related to the cargo is correct;
- Practice safe lifting methods;
- Assist ramp agents in aircraft preparation as needed;
- Perform any other related duties.
- High school diploma;
- 0-2 years of relevant experience;
- Ability to work on flexible working shifts (day, evening and night);
- Valid driver's license (class 1, an asset);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience in the aviation industry, an asset;
- Being in good physical shape;
- Great ability to work physically under different climatic conditions.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?