Technical Writer / Technical Publications Coordinator (Aerospace)
Description du poste
Reporting to the Chief Liaison Engineer, the Technical Publications Coordinator provides and manages the technical publications data required for training, maintenance, and repair of aerospace products.
- Define and co-ordinate with external Vendor for publication implementation plans and schedules.
- Research, plan, write, and distribute technical publication data as per standards, specifications, and requirements from multiple sources, while ensuring adherence to schedule.
- Verify publication data correctness and completeness.
- Identify and implement processes and product improvements in line with the Strategic plan.
- Acts as a focal point between customer and internal / external work groups to facilitate issue resolution.
- Create, maintain, standardize, and manage departmental documents.
- 5+ years Technical Publications or Technical Writing Background
- Prior team leadership and process development highly desired
- Strong communication skills (speaking and writing English)
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of Bombardier Aerospace Engineering System and design procedures
- Detailed understanding of Bombardier Technical Publications processes and techniques such as IPC, AMM, SRM, NDTM ( NDT Manual ) and VSB ( Vendor Service Bulletin )
- Good understanding of S1000D and ATA100 / 2100 specifications and AECMA PSC-85-16598 Simplified English
- Familiar with SGML (Standard Generalized Markup Language) and CGM (Computer Graphics Metafile)
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Detail oriented with strong project organization and time management skills
- 4 year degree required with high degree of preference within Engineering or Technical Writing
- English is our primary language of business, please send only English resume
- This Job is located in GTA by Toronto Airport, you must be willing to relocate to Toronto.
- We will give priority to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residence.
MHI Canada Aerospace, a subsidiary of Japan-based Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, assembles major airframe components such as wings and fuselage for Bombardier Aerospace, specifically for the Global Express and the Challenger 350, both high speed business jets.
- Tier 1 Aero Structures Facility
- Employee Incentive Plan (EIP) for Targets Achieved
- Extensive Training Program
- Employee Recruitment Referral Program
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Corporate Partnerships
- Advancement Opportunities (after 1 year in current role)
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?