Document Coordinator - Quality
Description du poste
Reporting to the Supervisor - Receiving / Source Inspection, the Document Control – Quality Assurance (QA) is responsible for ensuring organization, thorough review and archiving of manufacturing build documents. These documents support the delivery of aircraft structures and may include liaising with customers. This role involves working with Production and Quality personnel in the manufacturing process.
- Practice safety protocols using appropriate PPE.
- Manage preparation of quality procedures and work instructions aligned with business objectives complying with standards/specifications AS9100 D.
- Be a team player while independently meeting deadlines, with minimum supervision.
- Communicate with various departments in manufacturing.
- Obtain required documents from Production Work Centers throughout the plant.
- Organize and scan documents and place them in archive.
- Thoroughly review documents for completion of stamps and legibility.
- Report findings to appropriate departments.
- Create summary reports for documentation KPIs.
- Monitor aircraft documentation and report status.
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or required by business needs
- Develop and maintain requirements proactively, with customer focus
- Follow work instructions and procedures in conformance with customer requirements, AS 9100 Quality Standard and other statutory/regulatory requirements related to the product
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in aerospace and/or automotive environment.
- Good decision making skills and ability to interact with cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to complete work in a proactive manner; good communication skills.
- Experience using software including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Key Measurements of the Position
- Maintain professionalism
- Ability to accomplish duties required effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to deal with added day to day issues and concerns.
- English is our primary language of business, please send only English resume
- This Job is located in GTA by Toronto Airport, you must be willing to relocate to Toronto.
- We will give priority to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residence.
MHI Canada Aerospace, a subsidiary of Japan-based Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, assembles major airframe components such as wings and fuselage for Bombardier Aerospace, specifically for the Global Express and the Challenger 350, both high speed business jets.
- Tier 1 Aero Structures Facility
- Employee Incentive Plan (EIP) for Targets Achieved
- Extensive Training Program
- Employee Recruitment Referral Program
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Corporate Partnerships
- Advancement Opportunities (after 1 year in current role)
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?