Auto Drill / Drivematic Operator (CNC)
Description du poste
Reporting to the Production Leader (GX AR) the Auto Drill / Drivematic / CNC Operator is responsible and accountable for operating machines in a safe and productive manner, and assisting with training other machine operators.
- Uses precision instruments to check and inspect to tight tolerance requirements.
- Verifies dimensions of parts using precision measuring instruments.
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC automated machinery.
- Inspects and examines machinery and equipment to detect and find irregularities and malfunctions.
- Assists in training machine operators regarding precision machining concepts and techniques.
- Complies with health and safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions.
Education and Experience:
- College diploma in a related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant industry work experience setting-up and operating CNC milling machines.
- Must have knowledge of CNC operating techniques.
- Ability to use all the available measuring tools such as micrometer, dial gauges, deep micrometer, Vernier, measuring block, and height gauges.
- Excellent computer skills to confirm measurements or adjust computer controlled machinery (CNC).
- Ability to work independently, interact with supervisors and managers, take direction on job assignments, seek clarification on unclear drawings or job instructions, and to seek help when problems arise.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interact with co-workers, to exchange tips about methods and procedures, to relay new information and safety precautions, to receive instructions, or instruct others to perform new jobs.
- Familiarity with GEMCOR machine and Aerospace manufacturing considered an asset.
- Familiarity with Siemens Language considered an asset.
- Ability to work shifts to accommodate production scheduling.
- Past experience within an aerospace or manufacturing environment, considered an asset.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new tasks.
- Exposure to quality systems and safety fundamentals.
- English is our primary language of business, please send only English resume
- This Job is located in GTA by Toronto Airport, you must be willing to relocate to Toronto.
- We will give priority to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residence.
MHI Canada Aerospace, a subsidiary of Japan-based Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, assembles major airframe components such as wings and fuselage for Bombardier Aerospace, specifically for the Global Express and the Challenger 350, both high speed business jets.
- Tier 1 Aero Structures Facility
- Employee Incentive Plan (EIP) for Targets Achieved
- Extensive Training Program
- Employee Recruitment Referral Program
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Corporate Partnerships
- Advancement Opportunities (after 1 year in current role)
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?