Aircraft Systems Mechanic
Description du poste
Aircraft Systems Mechanic is responsible for installation of wire harness on aircraft, wire connectors termination, troubleshooting, performing and documentation of all work tasks while conforming to to appropriate manuals and regulations.
- Installs parts for fuel, hydraulic, oxygen, waste, anti-ice and flight controls systems and rigging (including flaps, ailerons and spoilers).
- Conducts obstruction and pressure testing for fuel, hydraulic, oxygen, waste and anti-ice systems.
- Installs CTR FUSE parts (including wire harness and windows installation).
- Responsible for wing box and central tank pressure testing, cleaning, inspection and final close out.
- Interprets blueprints, specifications, standards and written technical instructions.
- 1-2yrs Aircraft Systems Mechanic experience.
- Solid technical knowledge of aircraft maintenance.
- Ability to read and understand drawings (not a Maintenance Manual and IPC).
- Experienced in use of test equipment, such as a hydraulic rig and pressure tester.
- Must have knowledge and practical experience for hydraulic and fuel pipe swaging.
- It is not necessary to have experience in wire harness installation, connectors’ termination and ring out testing (Avionics team does this kind of work).
- Excellent organizational skills in prioritizing workload to meet aircraft delivery schedule is required.
- Diploma in aircraft maintenance or completion of a four-year apprenticeship program is preferred.
- Ability to work shifts to accommodate production scheduling.
- Past experience within an aerospace or manufacturing environment, considered an asset.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new tasks.
- Prior exposure to quality systems and safety fundamentals.
- English is our primary language of business, please send only English resume
- This Job is located in GTA by Toronto Airport, you must be willing to relocate to Toronto.
- We will give priority to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residence.
MHI Canada Aerospace, a subsidiary of Japan-based Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, assembles major airframe components such as wings and fuselage for Bombardier Aerospace, specifically for the Global Express and the Challenger 350, both high speed business jets.
- Tier 1 Aero Structures Facility
- Employee Incentive Plan (EIP) for Targets Achieved
- Extensive Training Program
- Employee Recruitment Referral Program
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Corporate Partnerships
- Advancement Opportunities (after 1 year in current role)
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?