Description du poste
REQUISITION NUMBER: TAME-CALP01470044
ABOUT BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in La Pocatiere, Quebec you will have to do all the tests of the vehicles and analyze the results before starting them. You will develop and follow the indicators needed to achieve the different goals.
In your role you will:
- Provide manufacturing and assembly requirements to engineers, process technicians and tool designers as input to the process;
- Evaluate the proposed design prior of the drawings to ensure compliance with manufacturing and assembly requirements. As a participant in the internal design review, ask the design for manufacturability and ease of assembly;
- Participate in the definition of the vehicle architecture;
- Define plant layout plans, select manufacturing technologies and define tooling concepts in collaboration with the plant engineering team;
- Develop and harmonize the production schedule for the first pilot car;
- Support improvement initiatives such as BOS and 3P & Kaizen workshops.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a bachelor's degree or a DEC in mechanical engineering;
- You have one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a similar position;
- You have excellent knowledge of manufacturing;
- You have good knowledge of CATIA V5 and MS Office (Word, PPT AND Excel);
- You possess leadership qualities;
- You are able to work under pressure, you have good analytical sense and you want to grow in the same company;
- You possess problem-solving skills;
- Your French and English communications skills are excellent both spoken and written.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Support
Primary Location: CA-QC-La Pocatière
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 02.04.2018, 4:00:00 AM
Job Segment: Technician, Maintenance, Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Technical Support, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?