Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Exert your leadership while respecting the vision and values of Bombardier;
- Establish and control the achievement of methods objectives on the global 7000;
- Ensure continuous improvement, notably with the application of the problem resolution process;
- Coach your team in order to develop their talent in the organization;
- Identify, document and standardize key processes leading to the achievement of objectives;
- Optimize the sharing of knowledge and best practices throughout the organization
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in engineering or industrial engineering, or a college diploma with 5 years of experience in management or working in a Methods or Engineering team.
- You have excellent management skills.
- You demonstrate good judgment, flexibility, you are results oriented, able to work under minimum supervision and you observe tight delivery deadlines.
- You have a great sense of initiative.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to mobilize a multidisciplinary team.
- You have excellent technical knowledge.
- You are motivated person, a good team player and you are able to work under pressure.
- Being bilingual (French and English)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: General Management
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.06.2018, 12:37:38 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Manager, Aerospace, Industrial Engineer, Recruiting, Engineering, Management, Aviation, Human Resources
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?