Methods Agent, Global Programs - Various Job Opportunities Available!
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
***We currently have multiple full-time positions available on day, evening and night shifts for the Global 5000/6000 and 7000/8000 programs ***
Job openings are available in Dorval and Pointe-Claire.
In your role, you will:
- Write and revise assembly instruction guides or manufacturing instruction guides for the manufacturing or assembly of aircraft components
- Interpret, verify and approve drawings and other engineering documents
- Develop assembly and manufacturing strategies for aircraft components
- Develop necessary tools to manufacture or assemble aircraft components by taking into account established geometric tolerancing
- Harmonize the implementation of engineering changes or assembly strategies by working in close collaboration with Engineering, Parts Logistics, Quality and Production
- Participate actively in production support by coordinating problem solving with other support departments
- Keep abreast of best ways to enhance assembly and manufacturing strategies and participate in research and development projects
- Main deliverables are done by computer. They encompass investigation and analysis from the production line and parts manufacturing equipment.
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Cabinet making
- Interior Completion
- Seat and upholstering
- Mechanical and Systems
- Electrical and Avionics
- Project Management / Change Management
As our ideal candidate:
- You have a technical college or university degree and/or equivalent experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in aerospace or other related manufacturing industry
- You are able to read technical drawings and have a good visualization in 3D with good analytical skills
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You can work with computer-based software such as Catia, AutoCad ans Enovia
- You can work with Entreprise Resource Planning (ERP) software such as BAAN, and SAP
- You are an excellent team player, are perseverant and have a good judgement
- You have a good command of French, written and spoken and have a good knowledge of English.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Technician
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.09.2017, 8:31:11 PM
Job Segment: Upholstery, ERP, Engineer, Electrical, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering, Research
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?