Metallurgical Technician - Heat Treat and Brazing
Description du poste
Pratt & Whitney Canada is looking for a Metallurgical Technician, Heat Treatment and Brazing, to join its team in Longueuil. As part of this position, you will work mainly on creating technical documentation and/or programming required for the heat treatment and brazing of aircraft engine parts. You must implement these methods in a production and/or development environment. You must also investigate and resolve any problems by ensuring product quality. Knowledge of CATIA V5 is an asset.
- College diploma;
- Proficiency in CATIA V5, an asset;
- Knowledge of SAP, PLM, IMS and MSP, AS9102, an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project;
- Proficiency in French and English (written and verbal);
- An independent person who can work in a team environment and has good communication skills.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?