Measurement and Instrumentation Technician
Description du poste
Area of Expertise:
Provide technical support to the Engineering functional groups.
Level of Responsibility:
· Under minimal supervision, performs substantially varied and complex tasks
· Applies advanced skills to perform functions of the position within assigned area
· Adapts new procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet the more complex requirements of the position
· Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals
· Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels
· Orients, trains, assigns and checks the work of other employees
- College degree DEC or other post high school training (two years duration) with minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience;
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience in instrumentation or automation;
- Perfectly bilingual: French & English;
- Good communicator, able to show leadership;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and Networks.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?