Manager, Market Analysis
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage a team of market experts
- Track and analyze business aircraft industry trends, i.e. Bombardier's sales performance, market performance of its competitors, specific variables impacting the overall industry performance, key macro-economic indicators
- Develop Markets and Competition section of the Strategic plan
- Service internal and external customers market information needs.
- Develop and manage market research projects
- Support the development of the long-term product planning strategy
- Support the development of new product business cases
- Develop a 10-year industry forecast
- Manage quarterly business aircraft market reporting tailored to business aircraft senior management needs
- Participate to the Competitive Intelligence Aerospace wide network
- Understand customer needs evolution and overall customer buying behaviors
- Analyze trade patterns and change in buying criteria through demand analysis and customer research
- Represent Bombardier at key market events (FAA forecast conference, Speednews, others) and manage relationship with aircraft valuation Price guides.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an M.B.A. or M.Sc. in economics or commerce or as a minimum a bachelor degree in economics or commerce combined with 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- You have relevant management experience.
- You have the ability to perform statistical and trend analysis - highly desirable.
- You have great presentation skills and you are proficient in MS Office.
- You hold knowledge of statistical software or econometrical software - an asset.
- You have rigor and you are persistent, innovative, detail oriented and like working with people.
- You have a high-level of proficiency in English (a must), you are bilingual.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Market Research
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 17.04.2018, 5:51:56 PM
Job Segment: Manager, Aerospace, Market Research, Management, Research, Aviation, Marketing
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?