Manager, IT Vendor Management - Montreal
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
You will be responsible for a defined scope of vendors and sub-categories, the focus will be on evolving vendor services and relationships to allow for the flexibility required to introduce forward looking technology, operational excellence all within a strong management of the contractual framework.
- Recommend the sourcing direction for vendors and vendor services aligned with the enterprise architectural vision and corporate direction
- Negotiate new contracts or new services supported by Strategic Procurement and Legal for the larger contracts
- Manage overall contractual relationship for the incumbent vendors
- Establish and maintain the required Governance: Commercial, Operational, Performance (SLA), Contractual and Financial reviews
- Manage the complete financial cycle for the sub-category including a view per individual vendor: creation of the annual budget, monthly reviews & forecasts, handling of the invoices and identification of risks and opportunities
- Create end of contract strategies supported by risk assessments and opportunities to plan for the longer term
- Perform thorough financial analysis against current spend developing what if scenarios driven by new business demands
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure clear communication of strategy and services; ensure that feedback from them is included in the vendor decisions and performance reviews
- Manage the analyst(s) so that they can develop within their positions and provide valuable services to the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, IT or Business Administration
- Minimum of 7 years of practical experience
- Excellent skills in managing people
- Strong leadership with ability to work with management at all levels of business
- Proficiency in detailed financial analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills with particular focus on relationship management
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of Air Canada’s operating environments
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?